Love and Hard Heavy Rock - Assorted

 25th Aug 1988. One of those fake cassettes we get in the shady bazaars - someone bought this for me. But lovely collection.


'You give love a bad name' - Bon Jovi (Reminds me of Choudary for some reason - he used to love this video of Bon Jovi where a huge white screen is set on fire) 

Amanda - Boston - one of my biggest slow number favorites that survived through the years. Still listen to it of course and it still makes me feel like it did then in the 80s.


Who made Who - ACDC - ACDC will always remind me of Hariprasad whose house was where I first saw this cassette and he was kind enough to lend it to me. I listened to it enough number of times to remember all their greatest hits. 

Why can't this be love - Van Halen - Van Halen remains alone in my memory. God knows why.


But it was a beautiful tape and had Judas Priest, Alice Cooper, Cinderella, Kansas, Iron Maiden, Kansas and other heavyweights. But these are what I liked listening to and enjoyed. I suspect it was Anil who bought this tape for me from Delhi - he very kindly asked me what I wanted and I promptly said 'pick me some tape.' 

Comments

Popular Posts