Out Now! 28 Hot Hits! - Assorted

 19805. Madras. Cricket trip. Surely Vidyuth's advice. Has some interesting songs and groups I haven't heard before. Like Go West's 'King of Wishful Thinking', Nik Kershaw 'The Riddle', Paul Hardcastle, The Colour Field 'Thinking of you', David Cassidy 'The Last Kiss, Glenn Frey's 'The Heat is On' from Beverly Hills Cop, David Grant and Jaki Grant's 'Could it be I'm falling in love', Jermaine Jackson 'Do what you do', Kool and the gang 'Fresh', Phyllis Nelson 'Move Closer', Pat Benatar's 'Love is a Battlefield'   


David Cassidy 'The Last Kiss'.

David Grant and Jaki Graham 'Could it be I'm falling in love'
Jermaine Jackson 'Do what you do'

Phyllis Nelson 'Move Closer'
Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar


The Heat is On - Glen Frey

What lovely numbers. I must listen to them all again and again. Dedicated to myself - love this album too much to dedicate it to anyone else. Though for some reason I remember Naresh when I hear 'The Heat is On'. Did he dance to that number at the CBIT festival? Brilliant collection.


Comments

Popular Posts