Cat Stevens - The Very Best Of

I have never been a great fan of Cat Stevens but I would hear friends of mine like Sunil Jyothi who would completely adore him so I think I bought this tape to expand my listening range. This album contained the following songs

'Where do the children play', 'Wild World', 'Tuesday's Dead', 'Lady D' Arbanville', 'The first cut is the deepest', 'Oh very young', 'Ruby love', 'Morning  has broken', 'Mathew and son', 'Father and son', 'Can't keep it in', 'Hard headed woman',' The Old School Yard', 'I love my dog', 'Another Saturday night', 'Sad Lisa' and 'Peace train'.

'Wild World' was a huge hit then and after. I loved 'Mathew and Son' and the music and its energy.   

Wild World

Cat Stevens (originally Steven Demetre Georgiou, British) later converted to Islam and became Yusuf Islam.


  The first cut is the deepest
Mathew and son


Good looking, mysterious, with a voice that soothes you. Cat Stevens is perfect for a quiet afternoon listen - or anything quiet and introspective. Dedicated to Tops.

Comments

Popular Posts